Officer Duke: Ass Appreciation Post
I’m not even sorry
from the times,when jax was little angel in the club
Just watched Gurren Lagan again tonight and it seriously looks like the inspiration for Pacific Rim… How did I miss it???
ok internet, here’s an interruption in your daily rugged white dude dashboard.
this is cykeem white:
cykeem is an up and coming male model who (i believe) just participated in his first fashion week. he is insanely beautiful.
i highly recommend you all join me in keeping a close eye in his career trajectory, because he’s an extremely talented model, and he is, imo, shockingly beautiful. everyone likes shockingly beautiful men, right? right.
struggling to breath
fill so your followers can get to know you
1. state your name: alexandra
2. state the name that your parents almost named you: it was the only name they agreed on
3. which of your relatives do you get along with the most? my brother
5. did anything embarrassing happen this week? nope
6. white chocolate or dark chocolate? dark
7. do people praise you for your looks? when i make an effort, yeah
8. what is your favorite color of clothing to wear? black or red depending on my mood
9. how do you wear your makeup? only on my eyes and usually something golden
10. what are some of your nicknames? alex, alx, sky, skylar
11. how many bedrooms are in your house? 1
12. how many bathrooms? 1
13. do you have a job? yes
14. do you have a car? no
15. do you work out every week? not anymore
16. have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? yes
19. have you ever sung in front of a crowd? yes
20. what kind of bathing suit do you wear? i only wear bikinis wether my body looks good or not
21. do you like your eyes? yes
22. do you think you are pretty? sometimes
23. who was the last person you talked to in person? my colleague
24. how much money is in your account? minus a lot
25. are you single? yup
26. do you want kids? yes (but just one pregnancy thank you very much)
27. tell me what your backpack looks like: i haven’t had a backpack for about 10 years now…
28. what celebrity do you think is hot? today i’d say charlie hunnam, ask me tomorrow the answer may be different
29. last movie you saw in theaters: thor: the dark world
30. are you dating the same person you dated last year? no
31. has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? yes
32. have you ever cheated? yes
33: have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? yes
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? reading, walking, watching movies/tv, dancing, drinking, and coming on here
Q:do you know any good book shop aus? :)
bookshop au tag
Post S2. In which Stiles is killing time working at a bookshop, Derek buys a lot of Chuck Palahniuk and they start hanging out, much to the confusion of Scott and the Sheriff.
(Or the one in which Stiles’ dad owns a bookstore and Derek’s mom runs a coffee shop. It’s just a romance waiting to happen.)
He was there everyday, most times with coffee.
He scanned the shelf, grabbed a book, eyes sliding over the spines to see if he wanted to switch out, then went to sit down. It wasn’t the same book; Stiles would’ve noticed if it were, but he never bought what he sat there to read. Once he had flipped through the pages, he would return it to the shelf, and leave.
Or the one where Stiles works at a book store.
Derek might have loved books in the past, but he’s lost the memories of how much they can spark imagination right back to life. That is until he walks into Adventure Time, a bookshop with more personality than Derek has ever seen, and meets the owner, Stiles. Funnily enough when Derek first opens a book in the shop, he lives the story through and through; ending up being sent to the Moon along with Jules Verne’s characters. Stiles takes Derek on a journey, from pirates to gentlemen, through pain and laughter and love, and teaches Derek again about imagination, about family, about letting go.